Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recent Buy: My New Baby - Burberry Prorsum Lowry

No, not the baby, not for another 3 weeks or so...

But my most recent handbag addition is this large Burberry Prorsum pleated Lowry bag, and I am in love...






my own photos & style.com (click to enlarge)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter weekend!

Oh, how I miss seeing beautifully colourful and wrapped Easter chocolate eggs hanging in stores in Brazil...


Pic via flickr & poladroid


Don't forget to check out Shop at Brigadeiro's for Aussie and International designers!

18 comments:

  1. The texture on that bag is wonderful! Congrats on your new investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag! Love the details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, I have the bag too though not with the croc print. I love it, even though it's heavy without all the many things I load in it! You have a really great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy.

    Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wowo im so jealous it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah! i love anything burberry prorsum!! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, darling!
    Love your new addition!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classic and timeless!! I love the texture and color!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So excited about the (real) baby too! Hope you are well and being pampered. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a classic fable, a perfect purchase. I like the color, the skin and the design of the bag, take care!!!!!!!!!!! A muaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. essa bolsa é incrível!
    e como os ovos do brasil, não tem igual, né? haha feliz páscoa!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete