Friday, February 11, 2011

New York Fashion Week: Fall 2011 Pt 1 - Blair Waldorf & Serena van der Woodsen at Wes Gordon


Sacre bleu! I had not even realized the rest of the Pre-Fall 2011 collections were 'up' until recently, and now New York Fashion week has already started! So I apologize if it may seem confusing, but I am now looking at the Fall 2011 collections.

I had not taken much notice of Wes Gordon's first collection last season, but I certainly did this one. For some reason, as I looked at his pieces, I thought: Blair, or Serena (with Blair hogging most of the outfits, with some possible overlap, such as Blair wearing the black leather-collared blouse, but Serena wearing the pants - and some coats going to either one):

Blair Waldorf:




Blair would only wear the blazer in the 2nd outfit (i.e. not with those pants)...

Serena van der Woodsen:



I absolutely love the cut on the black blazer, and that camel coat looks divine...
www.style.com

2 comments: