Thursday, June 16, 2011

Resort 2012 - 'The Row' & Preen-tastic!


All my favourite 'looks' were included in the Resort collections below: Draped, Nautical and Oriental:

The Row

I cannot get enough of marinière tops, and the Olsen sisters had a luxe yet relaxed take on them. Their collection was fresh with casual elegance and 1940's feel, loved the simply draped mint dress...effortless and stunning:








Preen

Bregazzi was inspired by her love of kimonos (aha! We share one thing in common) for her Resort collection. One of my favourite pieces was the floral printed yellow silk shirtdress with an obi-like belt, loved the subtle draping too, and that delicious raspberry pink...













3 comments:

  1. I love both designer's styles! Each has such a beautiful style... what a contrast between the two! I love them both! Have a super day!
    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!! both collections are perfect

    XoXO
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preen outfit in red with the red tee and short red skirt is phenomenal! I want it!

    Pandora from Home and Decor

    ReplyDelete