Monday, September 26, 2011

Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 Pt 1 - In the Fruit and Veggie Patch: Dolce & Gabbana and Moschino Cheap and Chic


Both Dolce & Gabbana and Moschino Cheap and Chic featured vegetables, herbs, spices (chilli), onions, garlic and other items you would find at the fresh food market in their collections. I loved the cute and fun silhouettes at Moschino (and beautiful floral prints, the irises being my favourite), as well as some of the sheer floaty pieces at Dolce & Gabbana:

Dolce & Gabbana











Moschino Cheap & Chic



style.com

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love those food prints! I'd happily wear any of them...so fun and vibrant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad fall is here but I also want the summer to arrive so I can wear all these great prints!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much your blog and hope you can check out mine soon and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those moschino silhouettes are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous prints! I'm dying for the last Moschino dress x Sushi

    ReplyDelete