Friday, September 9, 2011

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012: Pt 1 - BCBG Max Azria, Vena Cava, Rachel Comey and Nicholas K


Nicholas K

I have long loved Nicholas' clothes, but mostly associated him with gorgeous knits coupled with velvet. His Spring 2012 was one of my favourite collections so far, its urban, draped, casual elegance is so wearable:










Vena Cava

I love the simple elegance of these dresses:



BCBG Max Azria

Easy breezy dresses in striking colour combinations, Max is sticking to his winning formula:









Rachel Comey

I loved these effortless, casual luxe looks at Rachel Comey:





style.com

5 comments:

  1. All the shows yesterday were stunning! I love Nicholas' collection most!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit sssso cute :)

    FOLLOW haideeandco.blogspot.com

    FOLLOW haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I see your blog, I love your profile! We some how have someone in common! My grandfather is deutch, my grandmother is austrian, my mom is italian and I was born in Italy, But my dad is american and I live three months a year in ny! ahaha!!

    I hope you will enjoy checking out my blog!

    Give me some tips for Brazil!

    www.thefairtip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning collection!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant decide which i love the most. Nicholas K ad BCBG are fighting for that spce!

    great post.

    check out my blog:
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete