Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012: Pt 5 - Beautiful prints at Suno, Lela Rose & Zero + Maria Cornejo


Suno

I usually associate Suno with strong, bold prints, so was pleasantly surprised to find some soft, romantic (but not overtly so) prints and pieces at their SS'12 collection, I also quite liked the feminine white lace juxtaposed over a striped, slightly masculine, shirt:






Lela Rose

Loved that floral print...



Zero + Maria Cornejo

Always a fan of her drape and prints, this season was no exception, with a fresh and fun vibe I thoroughly enjoyed, as well as that 'kimono/obi' inspired dress:






style.com

6 comments:

  1. I love the trends for next spring! I am already excited! Sometimes it's hard to wait for almost six months ;)))

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, the Suno looks make me melt. So good!

    Check out my blog and follow if you get a chance :)
    http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

    -Balkis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello..........I am Bijay from India...I am a textile Designer, I want to discus with u some thing about design and Idea about your place...my mail ID is paswanbijay50@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. floral Lela Rose dress is very nice. the color combo also very nice.

      Delete
  3. The floral Lela Rose dress is just lovely. The skirt looks perfect for a nice twirl!

    http://acouturelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pics awesome. hope so this season fashion week will be rock.

    NYC Fashion Week tickets

    ReplyDelete