Monday, September 19, 2011

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012: Pt 7 Theyskens' Theory, Rodarte, Calvin Klein and Marc Jacobs


Theyskens' Theory


Olivier captured the coolness of the 'NYC girl' to a tee (or blazer), I always love the cut of his clothes (especially blazers), and there were some luxe casual pieces and outfits here:







Rodarte

Although some dresses just raised my eyebrows, as they looked 'too' vintage for my liking (in terms of their shapes and designs), I quite liked the Van Gogh reference, and these dresses:





Calvin Klein

Lingerie-like slip dresses, and a more tailored look than we've seen recently from Francisco Costa, it was plenty feminine:





Marc Jacobs

I loved the hair & makeup at Marc Jacobs, I'm not 100% sure about the clothes, I liked some of their shapes, but not the sheen on some, these were my favourites:











style.com

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had the chance to view all of the NYFW shows, but Theysken's and Calvin Klein look so promising!
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collections you chose to share are stunning!I loved them as well! :)

    Check out my giveaway, I think you'll like it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete