Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taylor Tomasi Hill for Lane Crawford

Taylor took inspiration from her personal wardrobe to design a capsule collection consisting of seven pieces for Hong Kong store ' Lane Crawford', in collaboration with its Fashion Director Sarah Rutson. Known for making impossible fashion combinations work brilliantly, Taylor artfully pieces together her corseted navy dresses with black tulle, floral separates, subtle hints of metallic sequins and more. Who better to model these looks than Taylor herself?







I am off to Sydney tomorrow, better finish packing!!!

6 comments:

  1. these photos are just so beautiful :) anyway I am so jealous... I'd kill to be able to go to sydney sometime soon!

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so inpiring!!
    I remember when you once did another Taylor Tomasi Hill Shopping posts which I loved!
    Have a safe trip to Sydney and a joyful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great, i love the closeups of the fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both she and Caroline Issa are my favorite fashion figures/inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete