Tuesday, February 21, 2012

London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012 Pt 2: Burberry Prorsum


Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum's is pretty much the collection I most look forward to seeing at London Fashion Week, and Christopher Bailey certainly did not disappoint.

I am always a fan of a nipped-in waist, as well as cute bow belts (I have four in my wardrobe). The peplum was present once again, sometimes with some oversized/bulky pockets (which in certain cases I would find hard to wear). Loved the tweed, loved the tailoring and silhouettes, , the cropped puffa jackets, the colourful striped pieces, the shearling lining and and waxed parkas. I truly loved the outerwear (of course), especially the draped coat, and the finale coat worn by Cara Delevigne. The pencil skirt was a key piece, and featured a big diagonal ruffle, which softened the silhouette. I absolutely loved the cute sparrows, owls and doggies embroidered, printed or appliquéd onto oversize tees or sweatshirts! I even want a striped 'brolly' now:























style.com and garance.dore

4 comments:

  1. Awesome fashions. Always love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection - and it was so much fun watching it live stream! A fantastic experience. The umbrellas were soooo cool (men collection with duck and dog heads). Two preferred looks (a jacket and a coat - EUR 4375 each..... Argh!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved so much the rain, the striped skirts, the owl sweaters and tees and most of all I felt immediatealy in love with the animal clutches.
    Have a lovely day ahead!
    Peut- Etre is here in front of me in the living room :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the collection! Gorgoeus! The ruffled pencil skirts are my favorite!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete