Friday, March 15, 2013

Miroshka Pt 5: Miroslava Duma Street Style at London, Milan and Paris Fall/Winter 2013 Fashion Week

Following on from the last post on Miroslava's style at New York Fashion Week (although the first two pics below are also from NY, I had to include them again as I could see more of the outfit), she continued to bring us beautiful, polished and fun outfits in London, Milan and Paris. 

Fab glasses! In the first pictures I ever saw of Miroslava, she wore an equally brilliant pair that caught my eye.
Hm...not feeling those boots, too go-go girl, but the hat's too cute!
A no-nonsense umbrella completes the outfit, but wait, is it matching the 'stones' on her collar?
The 'fur pompom' makes an appearance again (previously featured in two different colours during NYFW)
Remember my post on my 'Dr Zhivago coat'? Now this is a Dr Zhivago coat/outfit!
Oh my, this coat is too stunning for words, seriously!
Another gorgeous coat, and an outfit that you'd actually see on the street.
pics via vogue.com and grazia.it

Wishing you all a FABULOUS weekend!
xx
CC

2 comments: