Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Michael Kors 'Watch Hunger Stop' programme and today's OOTD: Sass & Bide 'Jesus is 1 in my Life' tee and red Chloe Susanna's


Through Sincerely Jules' Instagram and blog, I found out about Michael Kors 'Watch Hunger Stop' programme.  Raising awareness of global hunger and gathering people together to wear this #WATCHHHUNGERSTOP t-shirt, Michael Kors has teamed up with the World Food Programme to help feed hungry people around the world. They’ve helped deliver over 1 million meals…

As a child growing up in Brazil, I was well aware of world hunger, and along with my parents and our church, would visit the 'Favelas' (slums) to distribute donated food to the hungry.  I am very grateful to have had that opportunity, and this cause is very close to my heart.

Today, October 16, is World Food Day… try to spread the word about stopping world hunger and poverty.  Make a difference in someones life, we can all come together and raise awareness around the world.

For those of you fortunate to be in NYC, you can get this free t-shirt to help support this global cause at the Michael Kors stores at Rockefeller Center or Soho today.  Instagram yourself in the t-shirt and hashtag it #WatchHungerStop to be featured on one of the multiple digital billboards in Times Square.

If, like me, you are not in NYC, we can contribute by donating to help stop poverty + hunger HERE.




Today's OOTD (before I found out about the 'Watch Hunger Stop' programme): Sass & Bide 'Jesus is 1 in my life' tee (no longer available), Ksubi jeans and Chloe red Susanna boots (available here and in black here and here)

Jules Sarinana pic via sincerelyjules.com
All others via my iPhone/Instagram

3 comments:

  1. very noble from mark ! :)



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a great cause, really like when brands take the time to do good.

    Enter my Anjolee Diamond Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ♥ Such a beautiful photos!
    http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete