Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Aurelie Bidermann Love Ring


Remember my recent post about my ordering this ring? Well, ever since it arrived from Moda Operandi I can't help but stare at my finger from time to time...I love how delicate and dainty this ring is! I am now obsessed in finding similarly delicate and dainty rings of this quality (so fine and beautifully crafted). Any recommendations?

I don't know why Blogger keeps making this picture dark, it's actually bright white, but I've tried several times, and this is what ends up happening. Ah well!

Chanel reissue bag, YSL Arty ring (purchased from Net-a-Porter here - sadly sold out now, and wow! wonder who scored it at 50% off!!! I can't seem to find them anymore, perhaps the rumours they were being taken off the shelves were true, boo!) and Aurelie Bidermann Love ring (available here).

All pics via my iPhone / Instagram


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment