Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday relaunched...


I am UBER excited to announce not only have we re-launched Peut-etre Magazine's website, but Issue 8 is online, and can be viewed in its entirety, and you can also purchase a copy there: www.peutetremagazine.com

I plan to share more about Issue 8 in a post soon to come, so watch this space!

Thought I'd quickly share some pics I snapped today and over the weekend:




I am in love with both my gold and silver Balenciaga bow rings (available at
Matches Fashion - who have started their sale today! Run, don't walk! You can start shopping HERE.)

My two favourite eyeshadows by Chanel: Illusion D'Ombre in Illusoire and Mirifique - 
Yesterday I hauled myself out of bed to have a lovely catch up Xmas lunch with some gorgeous girls I used to work with.  Outfit details:
Top: Saba, Pants: Scanlan & Theodore, Bag: Chanel medium Boy (patent version available here), Watch: Swiss Legend, Rings: Yves Saint Laurent Arty (similar colorway available here) and Balenciaga bow ring (available here), Valentino patent black/blush Rockstud pumps

You can find a range of Valentino Rockstud pumps at:

Farfetch
Net-a-Porter
Forward by Elyse Walker
Lane Crawford
Bergdorf Goodman
Harrods
Stylebop
Saks Fifth Avenue

Don't forget to check out www.peutetremagazine.com!

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. Perfect monday, i love your pictures and blog! started following you on instagram and love it also! can't wait to see more.

    Lucy xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete